Friday, October 8, 2010

Greatness!

Namaste dear ones... Today I will speak to the God of you, to the Light of you... to the boundless and endless possibility that You are... I call for the remembrance of that Divine spark... I call for re-cognition of the movement and stillness that is You.. and I ask, my beloved sisters and brothers, that you embrace your Greatness!

Yes Greatness! For what can BE of God and not be great? What can embody the light of the Universe, and not indeed be Powerful? This is you... and so again I say to you.. release your limitation and BE the Greatness you are intended to be! You have all the tools and abilities needed to accomplish any goal that your heart is set on! and to this we say.. Go For it! The world is awaiting your emergence... The Universe is holding the space for your victory! You need only to be focused with heart, mind, and body..

Previously we have asked you to Step Up... and now Mighty Warriors, we are asking that you Step Into your Greatness!

We are with you always... in Love..
Michael..

No comments:

Post a Comment